Vimto x Hungry Horse Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to the Vimto x Hungry Horse Prize Draw on the Vimto Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Vimto/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vimto/?hl=en) pages (the “Promotion”).
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize draw runs from 16:00 on Friday 12th November 2021 until 23:59 on Thursday 18 th November 2021. Entries received outside of this time will not be counted. No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to enter the Promotion.
3.1 Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
3.2 To validly submit an entry, prospective entrants must follow Vimto on either Facebook or Instagram (dependant on which platform they are entering on) and tag another user in the comments on the Promotion post.
3.3 Only users who have fulfilled the entry criteria set out in paragraph 3.2 will be entered into the draw.
3.4 There is a limit of one entry per person via Facebook and one entry per person via Instagram and multiple entries on such platform will be treated as one single entry.
3.5 There is a limit of one prize per person.
3.6 The promoter takes no responsibility for any entry that is lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, system, server, network or other reason.
4.1. There will be four winners in total, two winners from Facebook and another two winners from Instagram:
4.1.1. The Facebook winners will be drawn at random on Friday 19th November 2021 from the pool of qualifying entries received via Facebook.
4.1.2. The Instagram winners will be drawn at random on Friday 19th November 2021 from the pool of qualifying entries, received via Instagram.
4.2. The winners will be contacted by 23:59 on Friday 19th November 2021 via a reply to their comment on Facebook or Instagram (respectively).
4.3. The winners will be asked to send their postal address details for distribution of the prize. In order to claim the prize, the winner must respond to the message with their postal details within 7 days.
4.4. The promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of the date the notification was sent, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the valid entries that were received.
4.5. The promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
4.6. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
5.1. There are four prizes to be won. Each prize is a Hungry Horse voucher worth £30. Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize following provision of their postal address.
5.2. No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5.3. The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
6. If you enter the Promotion, the promoter will retain your Facebook or Instagram username to enable us to contact you in respect of your prize. These details will be retained for seven (7) days to enable us to select an alternative winner should the original winner not claim their prize, after which time your details will be deleted. If you are a winner, the promotor, or our agents, will use your name and address to send the prize to you. We will delete this data within one (1) month after the prize has been dispatched. The promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the promoter will tag them in the comments section on the competition post on Friday 19th November 2021. If you object to any or all of your name, and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the promoter on Jacqueline.email@example.com. In such circumstances, the promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter and only where circumstances make it unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the Promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
8. The promoter: The promoter of the Promotion is Nichols plc whose registered office is Laurel House, 5 Woodlands Park, Ashton Road, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 0HH. Please do not send entries to this address. The promoter’s decision shall be binding in all matters.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claims and/or disputes arising out or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.